Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
The bottom line is this:

This forum needs new sections. The sections are way too broad, but when the moderators move the messages where they see fit, it sometimes makes no sense to the post because of the sections.

Perhaps its time for a section poll Miles?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rogue said:
The bottom line is this:

This forum needs new sections. The sections are way too broad, but when the moderators move the messages where they see fit, it sometimes makes no sense to the post because of the sections.

I understand the need for new sections...I fully agree. What I don't get is why things are moved from where they DO belong while crap like this...

http://www.300cforums.com/showthread.php?t=1485

not only stays where it, but isn't deleted as a waste of space.

·
Registered
588 Posts
rogue said:
The bottom line is this:

Your observations are absolutely correct. We definitely need to reorganize these topics and make them less broad.

Don't think a poll is needed; I know what is needed. Generally, we need to put the "General Discussion" at the end of the list and members need to put their posts directly where the topic fits more.

New topics are needed.

Suggest you all indicate your desires to ekool, the administrator, who has to make that decision; it is out of my hands. He has my proposals now for quite a while.

·
Registered
588 Posts
BTW, for those of you who are concerned about moved threads, are you aware that if you click on "View New Posts Since Last Visit" (just under your name upon logon), you will be provided with all new posts since your last visit, irrespective as to where they may be?

Then under "Quick Links", select "Mark Forums Read" as you sign off. Then the only posts listed will be new to your visits.

Try it, you'll like it.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Why do you log off? Not required; it will happen automatically and when you come back there is no need to long back on.

Likewise, if you keep your security settings in your browser to less than full "on" and ask the board to save your logon, it will and you can then logon automatically.

·
Registered
477 Posts
mileshoover said:
Why do you log off? Not required; it will happen automatically and when you come back there is no need to long back on.

Likewise, if you keep your security settings in your browser to less than full "on" and ask the board to save your logon, it will and you can then logon automatically.
thanks miles you have always been extremely helpful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts