Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
i havent seen any company make one yet. i think one of the vendors is working on something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
urbanchemist said:
i havent seen any company make one yet. i think one of the vendors is working on something.
Hey urban,

Do you know who the company is by chance? If you do, I will give them a call to see if I can get updates on their progress.

·
Registered
362 Posts
HemiHead.......I too have been looking for an alternative to our stock hoods, and the high-rise one RK sport has really dosent do it for me. Ive been trying to convince them to try and make a hood with a Scoop, and it was going well but now things arent looking so good unless we find more people interested.

Id be interested in a shaker hood as well.....so good luck in your search. Let me know if you can find anything!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
HemiHead said:
Nice....but that wasn't a Hemi shaker hood.
I understand... the link I offered is to the vendor referenced by urbanchemist :indiffere

·
Registered
105 Posts
hemeee = not man. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would also like to see a more exciting options for the hood (rather then the high-rise scoop) I have suggested a twin low snorkel or a functional ram air hood.. Perhaps a shaker would be appropriate as well.. I will take my shaker scoop in flat black please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts