Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Anyone Know Of A Company That Makes TINTED Side Marker Covers For The 300. I Know Gts MakeS Tail Light CoverS For The 300 And Head Light Covers For The 300c. Please Let Me Know. Thanks A Million!!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
DUBSTER said:
Does Anyone Know Of A Company That Makes TINTED Side Marker Covers For The 300. I Know Gts MakeS Tail Light CoverS For The 300 And Head Light Covers For The 300c. Please Let Me Know. Thanks A Million!!!!!
arggg I wish I knew! I want something like that too

·
Registered
63 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
Not a cover but we tint them.

I got mine done at ACW and they look great. It took me about 45 minutes to remove the orange markers and install my new tinted ones. They really make a huge difference, especially on a black car.

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
KillerC said:
I got mine done at ACW and they look great. It took me about 45 minutes to remove the orange markers and install my new tinted ones. They really make a huge difference, especially on a black car.

I just have a question. Why did it take 45 minutes to pop out the orange side markers? Did you remove the front fascia?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Why not just goto your local auto shop and get tint film and cut and place it on.
I did something very similar to that and it looks great.

·
Registered
252 Posts
i just oreded mine for AVON. after seeing my red/smoked LED tailights on my car last night i knew i had to have the tinted markers. it just was a no brainer. i am hoping to have them by saturday so that i can put them on while my bumper is still off the car. i went with the medium tint as the dark tint would be to dark to go with the LED tails i have. cant wait to get them. this is my final mod for now my bank account is gettting low. lol but good news my SC programmer will be here today but bad news is my car wont be ready till at least sometime next week. :pat: oh well what can i do. my car is gonna look so sweet though. yes i wll post tons of pics when i finally get my baby back.

·
Registered
63 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
I just have a question. Why did it take 45 minutes to pop out the orange side markers? Did you remove the front fascia?

You have to unscrew several bolts and remove the front plastic guard under the bumper. Then the sidemarkers have a nut that needs to be removed and the driver side marker is kind of tough to get to. By the time I did this and put in the new markers and bolted the guard back on it was about 45 minutes. Totally worth it!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
thats why i ordered mine now and am having them sent priority mail so i hopefully have them by saturday while my front fascia is still of my car. i didnt want to have to deal with all that stuff to put them on while the fascia is on the car.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
We're putting a set on an SRT8 today. All you have to do is take out the three rivets from the fender splash guard and stick your arm in to reach the lamp. The nut is a 13mm. Should only take you about minutes a side. Here's some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
We're putting a set on an SRT8 today. All you have to do is take out the three rivets from the fender splash guard and stick your arm in to reach the lamp. The nut is a 13mm. Should only take you about minutes a side. Here's some pics.

Oh thanks for making me look dumb. Just kidding, I like to go about things the hard way.:pat:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just ordered a set for my car with the medium tint. Looking forward to seeing how the car will look all tinted and debadged. Should look killer.:)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
That's why you're 'da man' Ernie...thanks for the tip and for also doing such great work. :fing02:

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NautcaSprt6 said:
Why not just goto your local auto shop and get tint film and cut and place it on.
I did something very similar to that and it looks great.
I ASKED HIM AND HE SAID HE CAN'T DO IT. DOES HE HAVE TO REMOVE IT FROM BUMPER?

·
Registered
823 Posts
I prefer clear markers myself. I know, I know, kinda ricey but they look neato.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Avon Custom Wheels said:
I dont remember seeing this as an option on your website. What is the procedure for getting a set? Will I have to send mine to you or is there a core refund or what?

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
GEN XER said:
I dont remember seeing this as an option on your website. What is the procedure for getting a set? Will I have to send mine to you or is there a core refund or what?
Yeah I don't have them up there yet, they are $85 a set plus $10 shipping. You can call Lori @ 1-877-BLING - IT to order them.

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
Thanks. Looks like I have found something else to by from you. I will replace the splash guards with tinted markers. Ill call tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts