Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while ago I had a diesel leak on my 300CRD and it was sorted out or so I thought...Apparantly now was only temporary. My car is 16 months old and I purchased from new and have a 3 year guarantee. It started to leak again and Chrysler could not do enough for me. Anthony Betts Chrysler in Watford. They came and took my car away under wrapps (pics enclosed) and gave me a Mercedes in the same hour and a half, did the leak and gave the car a 1st service all under 2 and half hours and then phoned me and said that all is now ok. Great, Great service from my dealer. Couldn't have got better service if I was a Rolls Royce owner. Well done Chrysler UK. :arms:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
That beats the crap out of the service we get in the US, but then again here our cars are worth an awful lot less.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Unfortunaly Oot, perception is reality.....

If I got that kind of service I'd likely go off in my pants.. It wouldn't be expected and never is delivered!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
are you kidding?! they picked up your car, better yet they picked up your car in an enclosed cab, and gave you a mercedes to drive around? That is awesome! Meanwhile here in the good ol' USA I get in a shouting match with my dealer who won't change my brakes under warranty because I am 55 miles over 12,000 miles and the warranty runs out at 12,000.:thumbsdow

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Perception what? I wouldn't trade my 300c for almost anything on the market. :smashfrea :biggrin:
General Perception is that Chrysler sucks. I don't agree with that, but I do agree from time to time (most of the time) the service, truly does.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes! Amazing Service in the UK. I would have thought that in the US of A Service would be incredible but obviously not. Up The UK! :nana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts