Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi have a 300c 5.7 that I did some work ported heads comp cam 268 and 30 tho off the heads plus 3500 converter. Just wondering if there was a tune for this setup have a Diablo tune in it now just want something better

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I see a lot of long distance tunes but have found to get the best result and safest result go to a speed shop with a good in house dyno tuner and have them do it then they can monitor all the parameters to get the most power while still staying within safe parameters....

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
Get a custom tune by email. Google Diablotoona (Johan) and he can hook you up. He's a very very good tuner and has been working on tunes for the Hemi powered LX cars for some time.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I personally would not trust a remote tune. It sounds like you have some skill and are into doing the work yourself. I'd highly suggest then picking up a HPTuner setup and tuning it yourself.

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
I've used tunes by email on three different HEMI powered vehicles and had absolutely no issues. The quality of the tune, however, depends on the quality of the tuner. Diablotoona (Johan Mangs) or HemiFever (Sean Powell) have been tuning late model HEMI vehicles for a long time. I'd start with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts