Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this stainless steele vertical grille from my Chrysler dealer within the last year but then saw pictures of the Grip grille and switched them out. Now I have this vertical grille wrapped up nicely and sitting in my Grand Cherokee waiting to ship out to the first serious buyer for just $100 (not including shipping). I must have paid around $600 originally for it and then found the same exact grille online from a grille dealer for somewhere in the $300's. In essence, I made a bad, hasty decision, got ripped off (overpaid), and have a practically brand new stainless steele grille sitting around when it could be put to good use by someone else. If anyone is interested, please feel free to respond. First serious buyer gets the grille at a ridiculously low price. Pictures of the grille while it was on my Blue 300C can be emailed to you if you're interested. I tried to attach the two pics to this post but the upload failed. If anyone can help me with this, I will post the pics to this message. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts