Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
PR-
I remember seeing this car cruise by; those wheels really stood out!
They didn't park by us, though.

Were you in the LX group in the lot with us? (Butweet, Smoove, Repper, wbglider, Dork Monger) :biggrin:

·
Registered
320 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
PR-
I remember seeing this car cruise by; those wheels really stood out!
They didn't park by us, though.

Were you in the LX group in the lot with us? (Butweet, Smoove, Repper, wbglider, Dork Monger) :biggrin:

Yep, I was there. I'm the one White Magnum that no one ever notices:sigh1: :biggrin:

Tork, glad you chimed in, the one pictured and yours are both VERY nice.

Sending PM...
EDIT - maybe not. I'm not seeing the PM here, maybe I'm too new. I did send you a PM over at LX forums, haven't heard from you.

Edit again - figured it out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yep, I was there. I'm the one White Magnum that no one ever notices:sigh1: :biggrin:

Tork, glad you chimed in, the one pictured and yours are both VERY nice.

Sending PM...
EDIT - maybe not. I'm not seeing the PM here, maybe I'm too new. I did send you a PM over at LX forums, haven't heard from you.

Edit again - figured it out.

That is it, Someone take the bottle out of his hands. I have told you to stop the drinking Pale Rider:smashfrea . Save it for a couple of weeks when you come over to visit us on the eastside.....

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey Buddy,

These are like #1 demand plates; anyone would love 'em, even Dubster and he has a six! :biggrin: (wrong state, though)

I would jump on 'em, but I have something else in mind.

P.S. - I received a pop-up earlier that you sent me a PM, but when I opened my messages there was nothing there!?!

I figured it was about this plate and didn't get a chance to send you a PM...

Let me know if it is anything else-

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Buddy,

These are like #1 demand plates; anyone would love 'em, even Dubster and he has a six! :biggrin: (wrong state, though)

I would jump on 'em, but I have something else in mind.

P.S. - I received a pop-up earlier that you sent me a PM, but when I opened my messages there was nothing there!?!

I figured it was about this plate and didn't get a chance to send you a PM...

Let me know if it is anything else-
Nope, that's what the PM was for. I wanted you or the guy who's car is pictured (still a mystery:pat: ) to have first grabs, because yours are the only HEMI 300's I really know of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts