Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jer, I can't wait to see you get your SRT-8 tomorrow. I'll bet you don't sleep too well. See ya in the morning!

·
Registered
679 Posts
you rock...have fun! I can't be but a week behind you!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Ah, the luck o' the Irish! Speaking of luck... good luck sleeping tonight X, or many nights to come!! :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XCITsNU said:
I am excited, but I usually have no problem falling asleep. :eek: My wife will wear me out and make it easy for me. :D
Wow Jer, I'll have a report on what his wife looks like for you all tomorrow. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Well since we are getting up at 6:00 am to get the other kids ready for a trip to Indy after we drop the oldest off at school, don't expect a fashion show. :eek: I'll let her know there will be an audience though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Killing Me Softly

Thatz in less than 12 hours,...., can you stand it? :D

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
irish

Jerry you must have the luck of the Irish on your side. Hope all goes well just dont wreak it on the way home......JinKS.
:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Jerry you must have the luck of the Irish on your side. Hope all goes well just dont wreak it on the way home......JinKS.
:D

I'll have to agree,

Luck of the Irish

New SRT-8

Your wife is gonna wear you out the night before

........PRICELESS :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went for a ride with XCITsNU when he picked up the car this morning, NICE!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
indyCoder said:
Wow Jer, I'll have a report on what his wife looks like for you all tomorrow. :rolleyes:
So, uh... how did she look? Be straight now, I can take a fair assessment. Everyones got different tastes, but to me she's the most beautiful woman in the world. :eek:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
XCITsNU said:
So, uh... how did she look? Be straight now, I can take a fair assessment. Everyones got different tastes, but to me she's the most beautiful woman in the world. :eek:
Very NICE! :D Not only do you have a hot car, you've got a hot wife to go with it.

PS When are those pic's coming? Zip 'em up and email them to me.

PSS How was the trip home?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Very humbled by both the SRT-8's performance and the compliments on the wife. Thank you. The pictures should be coming at you this afternoon. It was really cool meeting you and your 300C is a sight to behold. I'm actually a little jealous of your set-up, but then I redeem myself with a little help from my right foot. :D

I'm serious about the you signing up for Club300.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
XCITsNU said:
Very humbled by both the SRT-8's performance and the compliments on the wife. Thank you. The pictures should be coming at you this afternoon. It was really cool meeting you and your 300C is a sight to behold. I'm actually a little jealous of your set-up, but then I redeem myself with a little help from my right foot. :D

Please feel free to post the pics of our cars and you're more than welcome to post my ugly mug if you like.

It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to your next trip to Indy. I hope that your experience at O’Brien was a good one and I look forward to hearing a review on the experience.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
XCITsNU said:

OK XCITsNU, I hooked you up with you SRT, now you can hook me up with a friend of your wives, if she has one that looks half as good I’d be happy.

PS I'll take the Club 300 on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts