Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
hey doc what offset are the rims? do you have any idea..

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm running the same set up as doc G.........no problems with rubbing...but noone from sequence or otherwise has given me the proper info on wheel lugs and locks for this wheel. I haven't done ALL of my homework but the people that have looked at this wheel seem to think that there is a flaw in the design of the center cap that makes most standard lugs and locks problematic. So those of you who are thinking of getting Sequence wheels BEWARE!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have 22x9 in the front and 22x10.5 in the rear and i am running 265 35 22 in the front and 295 30 22 in the rear and i have only rubbed once with 3 people in the car on a messed up road that was extremely wavy... but if you do not want any rubbing i dont recomend the settup i am happy with it but its my secodary car i dot use it everyday.. to others it might get annoying but its cool as hell looking they are the asanti 128 with continental 4x4 tires...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Wes, is there any side pic's and close up fender shot's of your 22x9's? I just wanna see if the wheel sticks pass the fender or.. and does it sit flush as well.. sorry to bring this topic back from the dead..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts