Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching M&G posts that go back to 2006, about having a monthly M&G in San Diego. Yet we still struggle to do it. Last year we had a great meet at Fuddruckers La Mesa there were probably 60 cars. We talk about and try to get it started and never seem to rise to the occassion. Huntington has one monthly that always has a good showing. Are we busier in our lives down here then they are in the OC. I doubt it! We should have a Day, Time and Place monthly, and the way we make a small meet a big meet is to be consistant and to pass the word to every Lx owner we come across. I know everytime I meet a LXer I tell them about this place. Surely there are enough of us to do this. :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I have been searching M&G posts that go back to 2006, about having a monthly M&G in San Diego. Yet we still struggle to do it. Last year we had a great meet at Fuddruckers La Mesa there were probably 60 cars. We talk about and try to get it started and never seem to rise to the occassion. Huntington has one monthly that always has a good showing. Are we busier in our lives down here then they are in the OC. I doubt it! We should have a Day, Time and Place monthly, and the way we make a small meet a big meet is to be consistant and to pass the word to every Lx owner we come across. I know everytime I meet a LXer I tell them about this place. Surely there are enough of us to do this. :grouphug:

Rob, we're gonna do the round-robin thing for SD from now on. First in Oceanside (July), next (Aug) in Mission Valley and then (Sept) in Eastlake. Check it out at lxforums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts