Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why Doesnt 22Elite Sell There Deep Dish Grilles Online?? 22Elite PLZ READ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im Really intrested In Buying This Grille But The Website {22elite.com} should be more organized, They never update and i wanna see more on the Deep Dish Grille?? Why Cant we buy them straight from the website it would be easier for everyone, Just have an option of what Grille Type you want and what kind of insert,, and what color.. I would really be interested in the grille if the website sold it and i know many other people who would like that too.
22elite send me a message when you guys are gonna update the site or have more on those deep dish grilles, like PRICING and other options.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I partially agree with you, however I, as well as many other regular members of this forum know and can testify that Aspendogs customer service is top knotch and his business practices are equally.
yet I sort of like the fact that his grilles (much like many of the elusive tommyZ accessories) are sort of hard to come by and that you cant readily order them as easily as any other grille for a 300. sort of makes them even that more "elite".
I will agree and say that his website can use a little more 'updating', although its come a long way from where I remember being. also keep in mind that this is not James primary business and that Im sure its very time consuming trying to keep up with everyones orders and requests. Still by far the best in the business tho.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Also keep in mind that his grills are custom made by modifying an OEM grill. Each grille is made to order so it would be tough to list a price on the website...if you do a search you will find the prices range from $600-$1000 depending style and materials.

Chrysler3004Life said:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Replied via PM

Chrysler3004Life said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im Really intrested In Buying This Grille But The Website {22elite.com} should be more organized, They never update and i wanna see more on the Deep Dish Grille?? Why Cant we buy them straight from the website it would be easier for everyone, Just have an option of what Grille Type you want and what kind of insert,, and what color.. I would really be interested in the grille if the website sold it and i know many other people who would like that too.
22elite send me a message when you guys are gonna update the site or have more on those deep dish grilles, like PRICING and other options.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts