Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
we got wide-bodys for everything on the way...but as they say its on the slow boat......lol we are finishing the 300/magnum kit first then the charger and a benz cls.

heres a quick photochop of what this may look like for the LWB 300c.

thanks to all you guys for the great comments and feeback ....its really helps fuel the passion for building kick @*!# styling products..

tommyz

**** how we are planning these flairs to work , is they are approx 3" wider and 1" lower so if you
dont even lower your car you can be tuckin maximum 24x10" in the front.

·
Banned
1,561 Posts
That's some sick work right there brother... looks way better in the chop than I thought it would... I can't wait to see this on a car and all done up.

·
Banned
5,678 Posts
we got wide-bodys for everything on the way...but as they say its on the slow boat......lol we are finishing the 300/magnum kit first then the charger and a benz cls.

heres a quick photochop of what this may look like for the LWB 300c.

thanks to all you guys for the great comments and feeback ....its really helps fuel the passion for building kick @*!# styling products..

tommyz

**** how we are planning these flairs to work , is they are approx 3" wider and 1" lower so if you
dont even lower your car you can be tuckin maximum 24x10" in the front.
Looks SIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Very impressive, tommy. That long base is beginning to grow on me. The stance is just plain aggressive and I like those chevron-type vents on the front fender.

bruno

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just when i thought you couldnt do anything else to these cars.

I cant believe how good that looks. I cant wait to see the real thing.

Keep up the good work TZ!

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
hows this LWB look fellas its going to be for sale at gossett motors in tenn. in the next week...

·
Banned
342 Posts
That looks so dope TZ. It is insane. How much they askin for it? Just curious.

·
Banned
342 Posts
How much for the bolt on flares?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts