Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got some aftermarket rims (staggered). 20x9 in the front. 20x10.5 in the back. I'd want to install 315/35/20 high performance radials in the back....will they fit? Is it necessary for me to add more spacers? Is it necessary to trim the wheel well.?
Could someone please provide me with such an in-site...….thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is your car lowered or stock ride height? Do you know the offset of the rims? I would suggest working with a reputable rim/wheel dealer to determine the correct offset you will need. If your car will remain at stock ride height then you should not have any issues. There are several 2nd Gen 300's running a 315 in the back at stock ride height with no issues.
I am currently running 305/35/20 on 20x11 inch Factory reproductions. My car is lowered and I did have to roll the fenders even on the front with 275/40/20's. I recently switched from Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires to Cooper Zeon RS3-G1's and the back are rubbing again. Each brand tire is going to sit a little differently from others so you need to consider that as well.
Here are a few pics of my set up. Best of luck....
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
5 Posts
I recently got some aftermarket rims (staggered). 20x9 in the front. 20x10.5 in the back. I'd want to install 315/35/20 high performance radials in the back....will they fit? Is it necessary for me to add more spacers? Is it necessary to trim the wheel well.?
Could someone please provide me with such an in-site...….thank you
Read my recent post minutes ago

·
Registered
5 Posts
Read my recent post minutes ago
I have the same setup on a lowered 2015 300s 5.7 the most critical is the wheel ofsets I am using stance wheels with Arturo az850s rolled the rear fender lip and have no problems with rubbing so yeah they will fit. Just remember tires from different manufacturers of the same size vary in width so take measurements

1 - 5 of 5 Posts