Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a bit of a drive to visit a friend, and found some 20's for sale near him. I plan on getting the 20's mounted while I am down there, and trying to fit my 18's somewhere in the car for the ride home.

Lol, is this possible or do I have to drive my 12 mpg beast to go get them?:twak:

·
Registered
246 Posts
yes they will fit if you tilt the backseats.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Awesome!! Are you sure? I don't want to drive 400 miles to not be able to bring them home, lol.
yes, i had all four 22" wheels in there when i picked em up at the customs over here. they were in their original shipping cartons which were actually bigger than the wheels itself so you shouldnt have any problems with your 18s.

·
Registered
553 Posts
yes, i had all four 22" wheels in there when i picked em up at the customs over here. they were in their original shipping cartons which were actually bigger than the wheels itself so you shouldnt have any problems with your 18s.
Sounds like you're talking wheels only. I believe he wants to know if the wheels and tires will fit. I don't think they will fit with the tires mounted, although I haven't checked. If they do, it will probably be a really tight fit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I mean wheels and tires. I was thinking if two could fit in the trunk I could bring a blanket and put the other two in the backseat. Unless all 4 will fit with the backseats folded down.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sounds like you're talking wheels only. I believe he wants to know if the wheels and tires will fit. I don't think they will fit with the tires mounted, although I haven't checked. If they do, it will probably be a really tight fit.
nah they should fit just fine.. as i said, the wheels where still in their shipping cartons which were actually square and much bigger than the 18s w/ tires.

·
Premium Member
4,455 Posts
I dunno, I couldn't pull it off - while I could dump 2 contis in the trunk, when I had my BFGs I had to stick all 4 of em on the back seat! GAHAHAHA. I think if anything, since they're not tied together you should be able to get 2 of em in the trunk and the other 2 will easily fit in the back :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
get some big trash bags and put em over your wheels. then just place em where you need to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts