Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some slight trouble trying to distinguish whether or not the OEM 05-07 SRT-8 Spoiler will fit on a 05-07 Touring? ShadowSRT8 is helping me determine if it will fit in the area of my car seeing as how my car is 2tone, but now that i'm actually into ordering it. There are 2 sites that carry the spoiler.

Auto Truck Boys
Mopar OEM Chrysler 300 / 300C SRT8-Style Prepainted Lip Spoiler 05-07 - AutoTruckToys.com

Wyckoff Chyrsler
300 / 300C / SRT-8 Mopar Rear Spoiler

Auto Truck boys states that they have a Mopar OEM SRT-8 "Style", while Wyckoff says they have the Mopar OEM SRT-8 spoiler. Am I missing something? Auto Truck boys even is using the same picture that Wyckoff is using.

If anyone can clear this up for me, i'd greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If you read the fitment guide it clearly tells you that it will fit your car.

Fitment Guide
Year Model
2005-2007 300
2005-2007 300C

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If you read the fitment guide it clearly tells you that it will fit your car.

Fitment Guide
Year Model
2005-2007 300
2005-2007 300C
Right, but it doesn't say it'll fit a SRT-8. I'm not just clarifying this for myself, future members could have the same question I do, so covering this will be helpful. It also states its a SRT-8 "Style".

But on Wyckoff Chrysler they sell the original that says 300/300c/SRT-8. States nothing about "Style" or anything. Just trying to make sure there isn't a difference. Say if I was to order through Wyckoff, I wouldn't be able to pick what model I have, which would make me think that all spoilers will fit all models. I don't want a knockoff or any "styles" unless I have to. I'm trying to stay Authentic so i'm just double checking...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts