Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Need you help here since the seller won't respond to my questions for some reason. I saw another member's lights from this vendor and really liked them. On the description, he doesn't say that they work only with a C, but I'm not convinced that they will work on my Touring. I don't want to have to modify it at all.

Can anyone tell me if these will work on a Touring without modifying them?

eBay Motors: 05 06 07 CHRYSLER 300 SMOKE LED ALTEZZA TAIL LIGHTS (item 190202961697 end time Mar-05-08 13:53:00 PST)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i don't trust a seller who doesn't respond.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
heres a little something i found...

Yes, and although the wiring set-up is a little different between the 'C' and non-'C' models; i.e., Base, Touring, & Limited, they will in fact fit/work. The only problem is that the amber turn-signals will work in conjunction with your stoplights; however, some owners have rewired their harness to to eliminate this particular problem. The one member (ink) who did a complete front/rear fascia swap (including HID lighting/fog lights/and correctly working taillights) is no longer active on this forum; however, I'm sure that there are probably other members by now who've had this done/know how to do it. :wink1:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't trust a seller who doesn't respond.
I agree with that...I'm more just interested in knowing so that I can order from a different vendor.

Thanks for all the help so far...if anyone has a specific vendor, please let me know!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Those will work on a Touring. I just installed mine last week and I love them.

I have the 300 Limited and it's plug and play.....easy install!!!!!

I got the tail lights from the same company. If you want to get a hold of the the company, just call them during their business hours. number is on the Ebay listing. (they're closed on the weekend).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those will work on a Touring. I just installed mine last week and I love them.

I have the 300 Limited and it's plug and play.....easy install!!!!!

I got the tail lights from the same company. If you want to get a hold of the the company, just call them during their business hours. number is on the Ebay listing. (they're closed on the weekend).
Exactly what I needed! Do you have some pics of them by any chance? I think that would really seal the deal for me considering your car is the same color and everything. Did they give you any sort of deal because you called them?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Never posted a pic before....but here ya go! Hope this works.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dang...that didn't work, I gotta figure out how to post pics.

·
Registered
127 Posts
There ya go!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a touring the only thing is that the signal lights comes on with the break lights. I try to follow/search the links around here and no one says how to rewire it.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crazy Dragon...what type are those. I was looking into the smoked ones and I thought they would be darker than that. Those look more "euro" to me. Do you still have the link to your ebay auction or maybe a different angle on the pic to show the amount of tint on them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
From what I know so far, anything will "work" on a Touring. Basically they will function, but in order for each light to work correctly there might need to be some rewiring. Past experiences for people have been that the turn signal lights up with the brake light and it takes a wire modification to fix that.

I guess the answer depends on your definition of "working"...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From what I have read on here and other places (don't take this as a for sure thing tho) they will take some modifications to get them working properly. So I mean like as if they were being put on a C and working flawlessly. Hopefully some other members with first hand experience or more knowledge will chime in here though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sbintz......I don't have the ebay # that I bought it from, but it's the same one on your first post.

The smoke on the tail light is like 35% tint. The pic that I took is with the lights on, I'm at work now, but I'll try to post more pics when I get home.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts