Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was raining this morning, and I decided to hit it off a stoplight, the tires began to spin, and the Traction Control kicked in. I tried to set my Cruise, when I got up to the speed limit, and it was shut off. I could have sworn that I had it turned on before that stoplight.
I then turned it on, and set it without any problem. Anybody experience this? Just wondering if it is by design?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Model 57 said:
It was raining this morning, and I decided to hit it off a stoplight, the tires began to spin, and the Traction Control kicked in. I tried to set my Cruise, when I got up to the speed limit, and it was shut off. I could have sworn that I had it turned on before that stoplight.
I then turned it on, and set it without any problem. Anybody experience this? Just wondering if it is by design?
Yup, that's the way it works on mine. I have a 4 mile cruise to a 3way intersection with a highway. In the mornings it is a steady stream of cars. When I had the Toyota, I sat there for a long time waiting for a big enough opening to pull out. Now with my C, the wait is MUCH shorter. 9 times out of 10, my wheels break loose a bit and my cruise control is disabled. I figured it was a safety feature, since you probably don't want your CC applying power to wheels that are already spinning on the pavement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts