Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discovery Channel has a "Dare to Dream" sweepstake where you can win a 300c.
Last day to enter is November 21.
http://dsc.discovery.com/sweepstakes/chrysler/now/

DISCOVERY NOW "DARE TO DREAM" SWEEPSTAKES

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Below are answers to frequently asked questions about the Discovery NOW "Dare to Dream" Sweepstakes. We suggest you print this page for future reference.

When is the sweepstakes?

The sweepstakes begins on October 25, 2004 and ends on November 21, 2004.

Who can enter?

Any legal U.S. resident who is 18 or older and has Internet access as of October 24, 2004 may enter.

How do I enter?

Visit www.discovery.com and click on the "No Opportunity Wasted" logo. Once at the "No Opportunity Wasted" page, click on the NOW "Dare to Dream" Sweepstakes button and access the sweepstakes entry page. If you are not a My Discovery member, you will be asked to complete a one-time registration form and become a member on your first visit. If you are already a member of My Discovery and are logged in, just hit enter to automatically submit your information. Complete the online entry form and submit so that it is received by Sponsor's server by 11:59 PM ET on November 21, 2004.

How often can I enter?

You may enter the sweepstakes once a day.

What are the prizes?

One Grand Prize will be awarded, a 2005 Chrysler® 300C, manufacturer's suggested retail price $33,495.

When and how will the winner be selected?

The winner will be chosen in a random drawing to be held on or about November 23, 2004.

How will I know if I've won?

The winner will be contacted by mail after the random drawing. If you'd like to know who won, just mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 31, 2004 to: Discovery NOW "Dare to Dream" Sweepstakes Winner, PMI Station, PO Box 750, Southbury, CT 06488-0750.

What are my chances of winning?

Your chances of winning are based on the number of people who enter.

By entering the sweepstakes will I automatically win something?

No, when you enter, you are entering for a chance to win a prize.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts