Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. We had a small part in a build with Rides Magazine and Cinemax. We did the engine cover, sill plates, pistol grip and rear wing replacement

Check this out here and enter to win this awesome 300

Cinemax - Month of 300

I will be posting this in our thread too. I entered to win :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Good deal... hope I win!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Like the guy said about 50 times "crazy". Rats though, it's only for US citizens.

I put my address in anyway and chose the closest state which was Michigan. Then the hard part, the zip. The only one I know is 90210...haha!!! It automatically changed it to Beverly Hills, CA!!!

It did accept my phone number though. I'll just tell them I moved so I could have 3 feel of snow...haha.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like the guy said about 50 times "crazy". Rats though, it's only for US citizens.

I put my address in anyway and chose the closest state which was Michigan. Then the hard part, the zip. The only one I know is 90210...haha!!! It automatically changed it to Beverly Hills, CA!!!

It did accept my phone number though. I'll just tell them I moved so I could have 3 feel of snow...haha.

Bernie
Hey Bernie, you can enter zip code 48220. Ferndale area of Michigan. I used to have family there. If I win, here it is in writing, I will pay it forward and give it to Bernie. Then all you have to do Bernie is drive down here and then we can swap out for some stuff you want. This way you can mod on this 300 ;)

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Hey Bernie, you can enter zip code 48220. Ferndale area of Michigan. I used to have family there. If I win, here it is in writing, I will pay it forward and give it to Bernie. Then all you have to do Bernie is drive down here and then we can swap out for some stuff you want. This way you can mod on this 300 ;)
Hey, thanks Heidi!!! Now I know why they call you the BEST!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm not even entering. I don't have a garage for it and I don't want the hassle of trying to sell it. Oh well..I hope someone from this forum wins it!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well, I think they did a great job on all the mods. The more who choose not to enter means more chances for me to win. Good job, BT, for your part in this vehicle's ultra finished look.

bruno

1 - 16 of 16 Posts