Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but what would a quality tinting job for all windows, excluding windshield, be on the 2005 300? Also, not the cheapest tint, but middle of the road tint.

Thanks!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I paid 240 for ceramic could have got metallic for 160.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Administrator
13,072 Posts
Depends on where you are and what quality tint you use. I paid $400 for mine (all the way around) with a high quality tint in 2007. It still looks great and there's been no discernible fade.

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Just don't get metallic film - it can interfere with your electronics. And go to a good shop - a good place can make bad film look good, while a bad place can make great film look awful. My shop charges around $150 for dyed and $250 for ceramic. I went ceramic (FormulaOne Pinnacle film) and am very happy. Good luck. :fing02:

·
Registered
27 Posts
What percent are you guys going? I'm thinking I want to go 15% all the way around. I did 5% on my front of my old truck, and during the day it was great. Night time, if you were in a dimly lit area, you almost had to roll the windows down to see lol.

I think 15% all the way around will still look good, but still be able to see....

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
What percent are you guys going? I'm thinking I want to go 15% all the way around. I did 5% on my front of my old truck, and during the day it was great. Night time, if you were in a dimly lit area, you almost had to roll the windows down to see lol.

I think 15% all the way around will still look good, but still be able to see....
I have 15% all the way around, and to be honest, it can be tough to see when backing up and rarely, but sometimes even turning when it's dimly lit. I added some high power LED backup lights which help out a bit, but I can't imagine how some of these guys back up with 5%.

And yes, I've opened my door and stuck my head out when backing up before. :)

Here's 15%...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts