Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Anyways just got my self a 2015 srt8 300c. And notice windscreen washers just spit out bits of water yet headlights do a good blast. Thought initially was out of water until I checked level and witnessed headlamp ones going good.
The bonnet mounted windscreen ones are connected and it all makes the right buzzing pump sounds.....? Maybe bit of dirt in reservoir block that pipe??? Cheers for any tips

·
Registered
81 Posts
I disconnected mine and replaced the bumper trim plates.

But if you like yours, I would probably disconnect the hose from the pump, and blow compressed air through the lines.

If there's any blockage, replace the hoses. If there's no blockage, replace the pump, it's pretty straightforward.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi. I did the compressed air thing and it all blew through but still no go so I pulled the wheel off and inner guard to check all that as no water came out still . So ended up pulling out the motor and then the bung below that which has a filter on it....it was full of snotty stuff/slime . Cleaned it all out and retested works mint now🙂. Previous owner obviously didnt put right stuff in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Mootman7012
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing