Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in southern Florida, its rare that I don't need my A/C.. Even with the fan set on low and the vent selecter to the far right where it blows in your face on recycle, I still seem to have cold air leaking out of the passenger side windshield defrost vent. Condensation builds up something fierce right over that vent, even with the fan speed on low.

Service is gonna check it out tomorrow. Anyone else experience this?:pat: :friday:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I notice this when I use the auto climate control. If I move the dial to upper vent or upper/floor selection, it stops. I think it's an idiosyncrasy of the climate controller.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ac Re Program

ERIKSKY said:
Living in southern Florida, its rare that I don't need my A/C.. Even with the fan set on low and the vent selecter to the far right where it blows in your face on recycle, I still seem to have cold air leaking out of the passenger side windshield defrost vent. Condensation builds up something fierce right over that vent, even with the fan speed on low.

Service is gonna check it out tomorrow. Anyone else experience this?:pat: :friday:
YES I HAD THE PROBLEM ALSO STOPPING ON LONG TRIP WHERE THE TEMP WOULD CHANGE FROM COLD AIR TO HEAT.. EASY FIXED THEY WILL REPROGRAM THE SYSTEM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts