Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any forum members besides us going to Wintersun on the Gold Coast next week end?
Cheers

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have never heard of it but there isn't much Winter Sun up here atm.....just p!ssing down rain :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soon as I put up this thread I realised that most of you blokes are young whipper snappers and would not know what I was on about.
Wintersun is a ten day Rock & Roll festival. Fifties type music (not pop music or be-bop)and with the bands and stars that were there way back then. Next week end the streets of Coolangatta/Tweed Heads are blocked off for a giant car show. Last year was around 1750 cars. No rice burners, but cars from the R&R era, hot rods customs, muscle cars. On the foot path bands playing and large market selling clothes, car parts etc. All of the shops, cafe etc are still open.
Last year on Saturday at 9-30am we had to park about one and a half kays away it was so big.
Sorry michael the second room in our apartment is already spoken for and has been since this time last year.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
SNext week end the streets of Coolangatta/Tweed Heads are blocked off for a giant car show. Last year was around 1750 cars. No rice burners, but cars from the R&R era, hot rods customs, muscle cars.
Ah, real cars eh Arnold? :laughing:.

Glad to hear no motorised shopping trolleys will be there. :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts