Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found that I get more compliments on my car from women more than gearhead guys. Although this is not a bad thing at all:biggrin: , I was wondering how many others have had the same experience?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
For myself, I find the opposite to be true. Woman don't seem to give a rats arse about the SRT-8. Car guys love them.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
About even for me...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah, about even here too. Although, at WOT, it garners everyones attention

·
Registered
376 Posts
Women comment on it way more than guys do BUT the guys that do know what it is, too.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Its been a lil of both for me. I just like it when she gets attention anyways!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Compliments are Compliments

Compliments are compliments. It really doesn't matter who is giving them, a guy or a gal, unless of course you are trying to set up the back seat boogie. :pat:

Dante!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
women notice the stunning sex appeal...knowledgeable men notice the telltale signs that it's a superhemi...idiotic men notice it's not a mushtang and assume it's about as fast as a Corolla S.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
My wife drives THE CAR maybe 1 a month and almost every time she comes back she has some story of some guy in a car or hemi truck coming next to her at a light smiling reving their engines....she simply smiles...rolls down the rear windows to show she's JUST a house mom with two lil ones in the car seat....light turns green and she says buy buy...LOL

To be very honest...I rarely have anyone say much....I do get the eye stare but thats about it

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
women notice the stunning sex appeal...knowledgeable men notice the telltale signs that it's a superhemi...idiotic men notice it's not a mushtang and assume it's about as fast as a Corolla S.
And the award for best description of the different types of noticers goes toooooooooo............... MARNEPUP! please come up and get your award. Feel free to give an award speach.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Ahem...Your honor...ladies and gentlemen of the jury...the defense...ah...the defense...that is, the defense....rests.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Has the jury come up with a verdict?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Girls say it looks nice. Guys say it's badass. Guys know the difference. If I tell a girl it's an SRT8!!! They have no clue. Except this girl of course.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Almost everytime I hit a drive through girls tell me how mean it sounds and how much they like it.

>> SRT-8
>> PPP Stage 2 Heads
>> PPP Race Warrior Cam
>> American Racing Longtubes
>> Cat delete
>> Resonator delete

Gosh. Wonder why they think it sounds mean?
:sgrin:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I love women!! :)
No matter what they think of my car!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I Get Complements All The Time To Be Honest... But Most All The Times Girls Only Say "hey Nice Rims,,,sweet Ride"

·
Registered
59 Posts
Not much notice after 2 years in SoCal. My wife hates the power when she drives it, but loves everybody checking out the car with a beautiful blond in it ( never happens with me ;)

Beat almost everybody to merge/on-ramp/single lanes - exotics included (although I think if those folks had a clue on V-12-s they owned, they'd eat everybody's lunch). Glad I know this one is so strong my foot can put me ahead of almost anything. Almost 3 years and getting better every day. What a great car!

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts