Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ladies,

I wanted to give a shout out to all the women owners out there. There are so many men on this board. I thought I'd start a place where us women can leave a woman's touch. ;)

I have noticed since I got my car, I get hit on alot more at stoplights. Have you ladies experienced that as well? This is one of the benefits I didn't think about! LOL.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Hey Ladies

Welcome aboard Ruby, the attention, stares & advances don't seem to stop :) had Mrs SexC since August! Can't get over all the attention!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Welcome Ruby, there are a few of us girl-types here! The way I see it, as long as your getting hit 'on', and not hit at stoplights, you're doin' great! :D ... Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Ahoy there! - All this forum is your place - welcome

Always a pleasure to have all the ladies aboard :)

Zilla

·
Registered
36 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY Yes, there are many women on this forum, and we are all just having a good time. ENJOY.............................

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome Ruby! Isn't it amazing the number of head turns you get driving down the road in one of these beautiful cars? I have had guys hollering at me to stop so they can check my car out! I have had more people ask me about this car than any car I have ever driven! (And I love every minute of it!!!!)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Mobmom

Welcome Ruby,
We Woman Turn Heads For More Than One Reason
Because Now We Are Riding In What Some Men Only Dream Of
I Do Think It Is Funny At Times
I Use To Get Looks From Men And Now Sometimes When They Are Staring To Hard I Find That They Are Looking At The Car Ha Ha Ha

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
MOBMOM said:
Welcome Ruby,
We Woman Turn Heads For More Than One Reason
Because Now We Are Riding In What Some Men Only Dream Of
I Do Think It Is Funny At Times
I Use To Get Looks From Men And Now Sometimes When They Are Staring To Hard I Find That They Are Looking At The Car Ha Ha Ha
Hey Mobmom

I can relate:
I used to get attention from the opposite sex ........ but now I have to take my dog with me to get noticed:

how sad is that :( .......... tears only tears

Zilla

1 - 12 of 12 Posts