Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know that we ship products anywhere in the world so there will be no problem taking care of your performance needs. Alot of overseas customers use Western Union to take care of payment if there credit card billing/shipping address can't be verified.

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
53 Posts
i can personally vouch for tbyrne, ordered my exhaust and diablo from them great service and fast shipping (not to mention unbeatable prices :)) definatley recommended :).

·
Registered
456 Posts
i can personally vouch for tbyrne, ordered my exhaust and diablo from them great service and fast shipping (not to mention unbeatable prices :)) definatley recommended :).
I agree with you tyrant :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Thank you for this tbyrne

How do ups calculate the international shipment cost ?

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping is based on the package weight/size. Large packages are based on dimensional weight. For example, say you have a long pipe in a big box with alot of package material. It probably weighs about 15lbs (if that) but UPS will might base the shipping on a package that weighs 55lbs because of the size.

Some customers use a freight forwarding service in NY. That wouldn't be listed with their credit card company so they'll do a bank to bank wire transfer or send payment through Western Union.

Hope this helps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts