Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
nice ... i cant wait to see it in person again. that is one thing i can say about billy. he drives that thing. he drove that car when it was a n/a 426 to MS to come race with us , ran deep into the 11's and drove back home.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Now that gets my attention. It's great to imagine it would be a "real" car and not a show queen.
Thanks it's nice to know someone appreciates that point of view.

Thanks Mexi for verifying it's driven to and from the track and beat to hell in between! Thats what it's all about :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
wait wait wait!! this car is too classy for this mod??? WHAT!!!! that is one of the most awesome things ive seen in 2009!!!! dam!! imagine that rollin up on you!! you better go buy a pick up so u can haul back all them doors ur gonna be taking! NICE!!!! please post some video of that beast on the track ASAP. sorry im still in awe here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Your car is "the sickness". That is the baddest thing I've ever seen on an LX, expecially because it's a 300. I already sent the PM to SHR to find out about having this done to my 09' Challenger SRT. What'd you guys have to do to the transmission and rearend to hold this power though? I have a 6M and can't imagine it holding behind this.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Heres a little "Blues Brothers" style video we made. We didn't plan on it but it just worked out that way. Youtube and photobucket wont let the audio play due to copyright for the music so we posted it here
Kooks TV : Worlds first 671 supercharged SRT8 On the road baby...

As far as the Tranny Eddie at SHR is the KING of building a bad azz tranny so no problems there

·
Registered
70 Posts
The 3SRT looks both classy & aggressive imo. This mod is the $h1t! Your car sounds like a jet. It's kinda freaky how much of the setup is exposed. Any worries about it gettin wet? I hope no pos losers try to sabotage your ride.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I dont drive in the rain anyhow cuz I like it to stay clean. If I get caught in a small shower it will be fine as the heat in the blower will make quick work of any water. I'll be installing a video cam security system to watch for pos losers touching it, then when I find them I'll turn the cameras off for some payback.:biggrin:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts