Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've seen a lot of terrible movies but I think Left Behind with Nicholas Cage is one I can't ever watch again. Actually saw it in theaters and wasted 6.50 on it
As soon as I saw the topic title I immediately thought about the same movie you posted about. That movie was absolutely terrible, thankfully it was a redbox rental for me.

50 shades of gray sucked ballz too

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
its probably not the worst I've seen, but the new Robocop was dung on a screen
Are you being biased ? there's nothing to replace the boys in blue >:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well there a ton that qualify on Netflix. However, I won't call them worst (No name actors, low budget production, sad camera work, etc) but super entertaining. I mean these movies are so bad that it's actually fun to watch. It's downright hilarious.

You guys know what movies I'm talking about?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Well there a ton that qualify on Netflix. However, I won't call them worst (No name actors, low budget production, sad camera work, etc) but super entertaining. I mean these movies are so bad that it's actually fun to watch. It's downright hilarious.

You guys know what movies I'm talking about?
Even better with a few beers on board!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bret Seckinger

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't really recall a worst movie. There's a couple that come to mind as very disappointing cause I had high hopes for them. All three of the Atlas Shrugged movies, and worst of all the live action Ghost in The Shell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts