Votes: 196 14.6%
  • Definitely Not!

Votes: 64 4.8%
341 - 360 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sodak says Happy Wife... Happy Home

In Nov 2007, wife saw the 300C. August 15 2012 she saw a red 300C. She has been a Happy wife since 2007 No Dings, no dents and best of all free of any repairs except for filters. Beautiful car. Me happy too.. snuck into the garage seveeeeeeeeral hot rods. Love both 300C's too.:haha:

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
i love my 07srt
in a couple of years ill be getting the 13' 300 srt love everything about it
inside and out

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Well, I did buy another chrysler and had no doubts about it. The only question was what dealership and what trim and options.

Went from an 05 C to a 13 C. And would likely do it again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would and have 4 times now. I bought my 1st 05 Magnum 3.5 sxt, for the wife about 5 years ago, then I bought myself 06 Charger Srt8. After the wife drove my Srt she decided she wanted more for her Magnum. So we sold her Magnum and got a 05 Magnum R/T fully loaded. She loves this car and would only sell it to get another one. I ended up selling my Srt8 Charger about 1.5 year ago, and regretted it the day it left. So I was able to by myself a 06 Chrysler 300 Srt about a week ago and love having another Srt. I looked at and drove other cars an 07 Audi S6 was my top choice next to my Srt, but after driving to two I chose another Srt it was best for me. So yes I would buy another in a heart beat.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think Im right in saying that generaly, Mopar owners are more passionate about their cars and have high expectations about performance and reliability. A high percentage of Mopar owners bought because they loved the uniqe style and performance that Chrysler is putting into most of their products these past several years. They dont build cookie cutter designs like most domestics. Ive had a lot of Mopar products these past 20 years and while reliability has never been outstanding, its not any worse than most domestic product but its usually a lot more interesting to drive. My 07 Magnum has not been trouble free but I never want to sell it and the 300S Hemi I drive is way more awesome than any other domestic sedan.

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
I would definitely buy another one. My '06 SRT has been a very reliable, fun and comfortable car to own and drive.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Yes, I would. But right now I am happy with my paid off 2007 C. I feel like I'll keep it for ever. It's Chrysler-warrantied for life so it all comes down to if I'll ever get tired of it (which I am not yet :) ). We'll see what the 3rd Gen. 300s look like.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Wish I could change my vote. This whole business with me wading through various level of customer assurance with no tangible results or even worse a gifted software patch that made the problem worse has left me wishing I had kept my cool V.

This is my second 300C and my 6th Chrysler overall. I want the old Chrysler back where they made up for the crappy car with good service (at least that was my perspective until now).

These days, they've had a taste of success and it seems they've taken those of us who have been regular customers for granted.

There won't be a #7.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
^^ That truly is is a sad testament^^.
I grew up a Chevy lover. I realize now of all he cars I've owned,maybe Mopar is the most. Interesting enough,they have been far and away my most trouble free cars.
Hope something changes to sway you back,but I can understand your frustration

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
I hear your frustration. Over the years, I have had many, many vehicles - as my personal cars & in my business fleet. Until 1996, I never owned a Chrysler product. Up until then, my business fleet had always been mainly GM, with some Fords thrown in.

Then I started buying Dodge mini-vans for my company. Guess what? With the Chrysler products, my TOC (total cost of ownership) started to go down. Since that time, I have purchased or leased close to 50 various Chrysler products.

I use a dealership with an excellent service department. They take good care of us, when problems occur. 2 weeks ago, I just picked up a Dodge Dart for one of my managers.

Does this mean I will only buy Chrysler products in the future?

No. Not at all.

In fact, the new Corvette C7 has been peaking my interest lately . . .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I love my C, the little glitches I've had with it matter not at all.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I've had alot of issues with the '12 300 SRT8 and honestly I don't think I'll go back. A $58k vehicle shouldn't be having these many issues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I would buy another LX car from DCX

I did, I owned a 2006 300limited, bought new in April '05......traded it for a 2011 300 in July 2011.......much better car, better 6 cyl.engine, leather interior and looks.....now I'm ready to trade again for a 2014 300 w/8spd 6cyl.

I really think best buy for the money out there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Definately YES. I've owned a 2006 Dodge Magnum AWD 6-cylinder and it was great until it got smashed. I then bought a 2010 Chally SE which was great as well, but I always wanted a hemi so I just got a 2013 300c AWD with the 5.7

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ditto here...also just bought my second 300. Did a lot of research and kept coming back to the 300. Compared with Taurus, Accord, Camry/Avalon/ES350, Impala, LaCrosse, MKZ, and Audi A6. 2013 300C used has best luxury features and roominess for the price (I'm 6'-2" and son is 6'-7"; whole family is tall). I kept meticulous records for my previous 2006 Touring Signature Series and it turned out to be my lowest cost car for maintenance and repair; about $40/month over nearly 8 years! Compare that to my previous vehicles: 06 Pilot $64, 07 Milan $68, 01 Yukon XL SLT $174, 01 Yukon XL SLE (totaled) $83, and an 02 Mazda 626 at $97/month. Perhaps I was the odd man out but my 300 has been the most reliable car I have ever owned...and that includes three Hondas. Hope this "new" one works out as well as my previous one. Bought the extended warranty though just to be sure.

·
Registered
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
49 Posts
I kind of did...My daughter turned 16 and got my '5 300C (almost 150,000 miles only in the shop twice)...so I replaced it with a '10 RAM 1500....If this is half as reliable as the car was, my son will get it when he turns 16...

341 - 360 of 382 Posts