1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Must be the pull to the right problem. Caught the driver off guard. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
O.M.G. I feel that person pain not to mention my C is Cool Vanilla too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
speedmeister said:
Must be the pull to the right problem. Caught the driver off guard. :D
I wonder how many accidents will get blamed on the "pull to the right problem"? :confused:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
300CinLV said:
I wonder how many accidents will get blamed on the "pull to the right problem"? :confused:
Right pull is minor compared to the blind spot from the huge left side mirror and wide left front pillars.

While making left turns, I am constantly leaning forward in my seat to see around the front left pillar so I won't plow into the traffic light pole/divider in the middle of the street, or cross over into the left side of the road.
I have often made left turns into busy intersections guessing where my car will end up in the left lane. This is really a hazard.
I think this poor visibility may be one of the reasons they made the seats 2" higher than usual. But I have my seat at the lowest possible position to improve thigh support. The seat cushion leans too far forward when the seats are raised up. The only way to get good thigh support, and a more reclined position, is to lower the seat to its lowest position, which drastically diminishes visibility around the left pillar.

·
Registered
677 Posts
joey said:
Right pull is minor compared to the blind spot from the huge left side mirror and wide left front pillars.
I beg to differ. The blind spots on this car are minimal. Go test drive a hatchback ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.