Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok folks .. im inthe market for some wheels and tires .. and if u have just wheels no problemooo ..

have in mind staggered fitment and only 22" sorry no 20" desired here ..
must be a srt fitment , ive seen so many asanti's and they go for an amazing price but no luck with the model fitment of the srt and its big brake issue ..

so if u have anything please let me know .. because im on the verge of getting some new wheels but i also want to try out my luck before spending alot of cash ..

Q

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just remembered someone was trying to sell GSM 22" at SRTforum. I'm not sure if it's still for sale but go check it out if you are interested. If I had saw that a little earlier, I would have had those for sure. It was x9, x10 chrome lip with brushed center I think.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just remembered someone was trying to sell GSM 22" at SRTforum. I'm not sure if it's still for sale but go check it out if you are interested. If I had saw that a little earlier, I would have had those for sure. It was x9, x10 chrome lip with brushed center I think.
i think i found what u were talking about .. sold too bad .. any idea how much though

·
Registered
86 Posts
not sure if intrested but pm sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.