Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Long story short, I got pulled over for nothing. It was night time, so I had my lights on. I did nothing wrong. I turned on my off my car and the lights shut off in the back, so the cop decided to give me a ticket for rear tinted tail lights. Wish I keep my lights on. I need tail lights for 2005 300c. OEM or Led is fine as long as its red lens/cover. I’m looking for someone local in Los Angeles or Orange County area and spending out 50 bucks for the pair. I can pick them up. I can get new aftermarket ones for 100 bucks but I don't want to spend that much. I still want to use my tinted tail lights after I get my ticket clear. If you’re in my area and not using them and don’t mind shipping them, I wouldn’t mind spend like $60 bucks shipped. Thanks!

I can paypal or do a trade for some new brake parts.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
i used to hook up some trailer lights back in the day when i had some tinted ones......u can do that if u just want a temp. fix (to the cop station and back) for 15.00

·
Registered
154 Posts
tail lights

i got stock from a 2007 300 srt8.. BUT im in CT 06053 and its probably going to be about $40 or so to ship i estimate...so if you get stuck let me know

·
Registered
605 Posts
in the right box it'll cost about 14 bucks to ship with FED EX. I shipped a pair to Canada for only 18 bucks so it doesn't cost as much as you think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cymbrk...i Can Send You An Ups Shipping Slip Already Paid For. All You Need Is To Drop Off At Ups Or Call Ups To Pick Up Item Let Me Know. Thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Cymbrk...i Can Send You An Ups Shipping Slip Already Paid For. All You Need Is To Drop Off At Ups Or Call Ups To Pick Up Item Let Me Know. Thanks!
tek u get the PM i sent you? and my paypal is fixed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.