Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 300c SRT8 Rims.

I do NOT want chromed srt8 rims, i prefer the polished metal look.
Rims do not have to be perfect.

If the wheels are currently mounted I will take rims + tires as a package.

I live in Canada but I have a US and Canadian mailing address.

Please email [email protected] if you have rims for sale.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
bumping out of desperation
Dig through some threads that are a month of two old and you will find some guys who still havent sold theirs. Also join LXforums and you may find some guys there who are selling theirs. I know Ebay had a couple OEM wheels for decent price.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried Kijiji for a fellow who was selling locally. They were pitted as hell in terrible shape.

I've had no luck with ebay. If i'm going to pay top buck I want the tires I want, not stocks or staggered.

I think its just the spring mod bug =) I am in no huge hurry I can wait until next spring (I'm going to be putting snows on my 18" stocks come this winter.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I am willing to sell mine in a few weeks probably for around $1000 US. I can post pictures in about two weeks, once I am done with college and go back home. They have a little curb rash, I'll show it in the pictures. They are also wrapped in Toyo Proxes 4, which are about 3 months old.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
How much are you willing to pay? I would be interested! Mine would come with yokohama's with around 4000 miles on them and ive never done a brake stand.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have set

BUMP, still looking for a set of 300c SRT-8 Rims + tires!

Im located in North Jersey 12 miles west of NYC, I have a set will take pics and send them to you, PM me with email.

Meech

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.