Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any brand i guess would be fine also it doesnt have to be used .... I have a 06 Charger SRT8 with alot of miles so when spring comes ima clean the intake out an install the catchcan ....

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Check out our supporting vendor, Billet Technology! They have beautifully machined catch cans that come in incredible colors to dress up underneath your hood.

bruno

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Check out our supporting vendor, Billet Technology! They have beautifully machined catch cans that come in incredible colors to dress up underneath your hood.

bruno
Hah! You beat me to it cuz it's unlikely anyone who has one would part with theirs.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Hah! You beat me to it cuz it's unlikely anyone who has one would part with theirs.

Bernie
So very true! I love my new blue catch can. My only difficulty is going to be unscrewing the can...too many wires on my 04 version tend to get in the way of my hand. I'm somehow need to move or tape up some of those wires.

One would look real nice under your hood and would actually serve a good purpose by catching all your 'clean' oil! :)

bruno

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.