Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a lip kit on ebay that I really like but just cant swing 1300 at the moment. anyone have one they want to part with or know where I can get one at a slightly cheaper price? thanks in advance. the one I like looks like this:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump........

·
Registered
979 Posts
vip300cinc is about your only option. unless you want to change to a srt8 fascia but when its all said and done will cost you about 900-1100

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks bud, but I havent been too impressed yet. not bashing or bad mouthng and if the price went down I would buy for sure.in fact I pmed them the other day asking about that. For one,shipping is way to high, Ive shipped bumpers out of work for 26 bucks with insurance on it.2, I can get a brand new srt bumper for $450, or I can get the lip for the same price. And Ive read posts from a lot of the other guys on the forum saying the same stuff and having a few fitment issues.Not trying to be an @$$ to vip but just seems a little steep ya know? $200 unpainted and shipped would be a hands down get it goin. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
979 Posts
do consider the srt bumper is about 450 unpainted unshipped if your talking about getting it from wyckoff. Once you get it you will need new lights ebay 150-200 oem 250-500. So i agree vips is expensive but once its all said and done and you get everything for the srt you would have spent close to 1k if not more.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do consider the srt bumper is about 450 unpainted unshipped if your talking about getting it from wyckoff. Once you get it you will need new lights ebay 150-200 oem 250-500. So i agree vips is expensive but once its all said and done and you get everything for the srt you would have spent close to 1k if not more.
I hear ya Todd, only down side is that I work for a dealer so it wouldnt cost me that much to convert.just more headache as opposed to the vip lip which would just go on and could leave my lights alone.idk man, so many ways to go. I regret buying this car so bad. j/p

·
Registered
289 Posts
Only thing I don't like about VIP's price for the base lip is that he's charging the SRT-look price, when you're not getting an SRT-look....I even felt the 300c lip was overpriced, but it does indeed give you the SRT-look because you already have the rounded headlights. But still, $450+ just for a lip, I don't agree with it. But he's the man with the goods, so it's his market to price whatever he wants. Can't hate on him for that :) Plus I hear it's excellent quality, which is why I'm going ahead with buying the VIP grill that was just released.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I hear ya Todd, only down side is that I work for a dealer so it wouldnt cost me that much to convert.just more headache as opposed to the vip lip which would just go on and could leave my lights alone.idk man, so many ways to go. I regret buying this car so bad. j/p
so are you telling me if we need some dealer parts we need to get ahold of you for that deal ?:biggrin:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh yeah...come on Ward...hook some brotha's up :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.