Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone to sell me an aftermarket upgrade HID light kit and install all my kicker speakers.I have a 06 300C with HID projector beams. The dealer wants $200 just for one side thats going on and off.Its driving me crazy and making me loose my hair---OOPS Im already loosing my hair LOL
Someone with skills needs to [email protected]
:fing02:

·
Registered
463 Posts
So you need the D1S bulbs since its an HID right? Make sure you check if it really is an HID because you can have projectors and have halogen lights. You can get HID kits from around here with a lifetime warranty for less than 200 bucks too! And I'm pretty sure you can get it in more colors than 4300k which is the factory color of their HID.

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
if you need a D1S OEM bulb in OEM 4300K color, I'll sell you both of mine for $75

I upgraded to 6000K and these bulbs have NEVER been turned on, I bought new headlights to do my Halo mod and installed the 6000K D1S bulbs in them

hit me in PM..

installation is a snap, ,takes under 5 min..

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I am looking for someone to sell me an aftermarket upgrade HID light kit and install all my kicker speakers.I have a 06 300C with HID projector beams. The dealer wants $200 just for one side thats going on and off.Its driving me crazy and making me loose my hair---OOPS Im already loosing my hair LOL

Someone with skills needs to [email protected]
:fing02:
You might be able to get a better response if people knew where you're located by going into your User CP and editing your profile to include this. We have people from all over the world here and it's impossible for us to know if anyone close by can assist you.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I think thats a florida area code in his phone number.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
yes you are correct marc, I got it confused for the 954 area code.
lol thanks for the comments keith and marc about the sig, ill be changing it up every week now.
and marc could you pm me with a pic of you new lights and info on where and how much they cost ya.

btw free bump for ya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.