Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for some stock springs. It can be from v6 models to v8 models. Looking for it to be as cheap as possible. hopefully someone just wants to free up garage space and help me out. I currently have uas airbags on the car and I do not have my stock springs anymore (lost them while moving). Trying to get rid of my car and I think that the best thing to do is strip it down. Well any help will greatly be appreciated and once I get springs, if anyone is looking to get bagged then I will be selling very cheap.

Thanks
Jonathan BUtler

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hello, I am looking for some stock springs. It can be from v6 models to v8 models. Looking for it to be as cheap as possible. hopefully someone just wants to free up garage space and help me out. I currently have uas airbags on the car and I do not have my stock springs anymore (lost them while moving). Trying to get rid of my car and I think that the best thing to do is strip it down. Well any help will greatly be appreciated and once I get springs, if anyone is looking to get bagged then I will be selling very cheap.

Thanks
Jonathan BUtler
Sup Jonathan,

I have V 6 springs.. you pay for shipping and just add an extra 10.00 for lunch? haha just kidding... just pay for shipping.. let me know if you still need them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.