Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys! I'm in a jam and need to buy a pair of used rear shocks. Any model from base to SRT and any LX from Magnum to 300. I have a bad KWV2 and need to send it back to KW but need shocks to put in place of the KW shocks temporarily. I unfortunately sold my stock setup and can't use it! Name your price the lower the better and donataions are even better! JK! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thansk!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, It's a month later and I'm back! I still need rear shocks, now more than ever! I had purchased a pair of used rear shocks from member DMC on March 22nd and he never even sent them to me. No I can barely drive my car at all and am VERY desperate for some replacements shocks so I can send my KW's back. Anyone I can trust out there?....anybody?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I just help a couple of guys with lowering kits where they changed out their shocks. I'll shoot them a pm to see if they want to get rid of the shocks.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Okay, It's a month later and I'm back! I still need rear shocks, now more than ever! I had purchased a pair of used rear shocks from member DMC on March 22nd and he never even sent them to me. No I can barely drive my car at all and am VERY desperate for some replacements shocks so I can send my KW's back. Anyone I can trust out there?....anybody?
Sorry I can't help you with the shocks, but I'm a little surprised you only mentioned in passing the fact you were apparently ripped off by DMC. If you've already paid for them I think I'd be a little less restrained after almost a month. I'd be a whole lot less restrained!

Time to get a little more agressive I think.

Bernie

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually I have sent him MANY unrestrained emails. I don't really want to bother you guys with my ranting and raving about my problems! In reality I'm extremely upset. I can barely drive my car!! One rear wheel rubs on almost every bump. And the noise? Forget about it! I just figured I'd get to the point on here rather than complain alot. I appreciate the concern though, thank you!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
actually I have sent him MANY unrestrained emails. I don't really want to bother you guys with my ranting and raving about my problems! In reality I'm extremely upset. I can barely drive my car!! One rear wheel rubs on almost every bump. And the noise? Forget about it! I just figured I'd get to the point on here rather than complain alot. I appreciate the concern though, thank you!
Well, in order to prevent others from this fate you need to consider giving him a negative iTrader rating if you've exhausted all means. That's what it's there for. Things like this have happened before, not many, but a few. We don't need no deadbeats!

Bernie

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i have the whole suspension from my 300c. pm me with you needs.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
what happened to your kw 2? tell you what i have the kw 2's also. i hope nothing happens to mine. pay for the shipping and use them. then ship them back to me just in case i need to send out my kw's. sound fair?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.