Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
not sure if you knew this but the vip300c roof spoiler is very close to the one your looking for, for a better deal. I have also read quite a bit about fitment issues with the vip edition. Hit up eugene with vip300cinc on this site he will hook you up with one painted to match

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vip300c.com is great. i have the mad eyelids and front lip on my car. however i think the roof line spolier curves up too much or just isnt as close to the lines of the car that i want... but a great product if you like the look

still looking for a vip edition

i had one, shouldnt have sold it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
vip300c.com is great. i have the mad eyelids and front lip on my car. however i think the roof line spolier curves up too much or just isnt as close to the lines of the car that i want... but a great product if you like the look

still looking for a vip edition

i had one, shouldnt have sold it.
I just had the vip edition roof spoiler you sold me put on the other day... was that like almost over 6 months ago when you sold it to me? I havent put on the trunk spoiler yet... not sure if im going to... still thinkin about it.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Im looking to buy one. VIPEdition's website is hosed and I'm not sure where to go at this point to buy one new.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have one. The paint is all scratched up so you gotta repaint it.
How much are you willing to pay? They are like $500 right?, if I remember it right.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Not bad at all...

Anyone have one? I'd like to see it installed...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Wow that IS a gooooood deal

·
Registered
668 Posts
ummm

I don't recommend you guys to buy it :dead1: If VIP300C spoiler was around I'd have gotten it instead of the VIP Edition ...

But if you insist I recommend you to buy it unpainted and then mount it on your car and if you found even a tiny area where it doesn't align with your back-window go ahead and fix it, and don't think that with a super 3M tape you can solve this problem (Because it WON't) ... mine was and still a mess ... Now I have to fix it and re-paint it again :thumbsdow

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
VIP Edition looks way better, and is the originator. 99% of you weren't around but victor, owner of vip, was one of the original members, as am I, and he brought the roof wing to the 300. Every other compay just bites his design which has been out since 2004.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.