Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a 300 bumper cover all i want is the part the grill installs into , I am trying to do a custom grill and its the fitments i need .I don't want to have my cover on and off 1oo times , so if you have a wrecked front cover and want to get rid of it please shoot me a message .

Remember it does not have to be nice i only need the part the grill mounts to so every thing else can be cut off and then shipped to me

thanks Alan

I am looking for cheap !!!! , like i said i am looking for a wrecked bumper and even at that only the center piece the grill fits in , i would ask all the rest be cut off to keep shipping as low as possible ,like i say i was hoping for one basically someone would rather get say $20 or $30 than throw it out if you know what i mean . if you have what i am looking for please get back to me

·
Registered
605 Posts
I can check my body shop where I just did and SRT bumper swap cause I got into an accident. The only thing that was messed up was a crack by the passenger headlight. They might still have it so I'll check on it for you.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
im suppose to get mine swapped soon in the next couple days
pm me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.