Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With or without tyres, mainly want the wheels. Would also do cash + my original chrome wheels for it. Whichever way suits you.

Would also consider other 5x115 wheels in a DARK color finish. 20 inch only. Let me know if anyone has something for a good price.

Located in Melbourne, I can organise courier pick up nationalwide

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wa7er you know they can paint shadow chrome to your wheels.
Yea not too sure if they can do the exact color tho.. would want to keep a set of wheels at original condition if possible. So painting the wheels might be the last resort

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
FOLLOWING.

As I'd also be looking for a set.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
guys you can buy them and these are one Black Chrome RTS wheels not the Core wheels from All Mopar Parts.com $577.98 USD and then postage is $180.85 USD so your looking at around $810.00 AUD landed per wheel you may get a beer price for a set on the postage but then you will be over the $1,000 AUD so you will be looking at Customs Duties. Still way better than paying the $2,200.00 AUD per wheel from Chrysler Australia,just goes to show how much mark up they have !!
Cheers
Geoff

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Cheers Geoff,

Appreciate the information, we were lucky to locate a vehicle with these rims already on so for now I'll not need a set but in the event we mark on I'll know whats needed.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Cheers Geoff,

Appreciate the information, we were lucky to locate a vehicle with these rims already on so for now I'll not need a set but in the event we mark on I'll know whats needed.
Seen your new car on the other forum looks sweet

Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info! Really tempted at 2800 usd shipped. Anyone has any idea whether the oem SRT8 wheels fit on basic models? Trying to get an idea on how much can i sell my oem chrome wheels for.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Yes wa7er, be careful with that, there might be an issue if they're the same as the Gen 1 cars. Test it out first because the front wheels might touch if you're reversing and turn the steering wheel. You don't want to have to fit spacers to the front.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Thanks for the info! Really tempted at 2800 usd shipped. Anyone has any idea whether the oem SRT8 wheels fit on basic models? Trying to get an idea on how much can i sell my oem chrome wheels for.
The standard 300c or 300 wheels have a different offset to the SRT wheels the SRT wheels will fit the 300c and 300 but the But to make the them fit you need to use a spacer 3mm or 5mm will work. Not legal here in Australia to use spacers ,how ever way back in the early holden torana days of A9X they were complied with spacers.
Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh in that case not many people with lower spec would want my SRT8 OEM chrome wheels then.... Need to think twice before pulling the trigger on these black chrome ones lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.