Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 05 300 Touring glad I finally got one! Look forward to plenty of mod's. First things on my list are Grill, Smoked lights, Tint. After that I will move into doing some sound upgrades. I would have never thought I would venture into a Domestic car. I've owned BMW's, Honda's, Acura's, Nissan's, VW's and a Lexus. So I actually am glad to drive a car that has so much appeal. I look forward to meeting some local owners on this Forum and others.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Just purchased a 05 300 Touring glad I finally got one! Look forward to plenty of mod's. First things on my list are Grill, Smoked lights, Tint. After that I will move into doing some sound upgrades. I would have never thought I would venture into a Domestic car. I've owned BMW's, Honda's, Acura's, Nissan's, VW's and a Lexus. So I actually am glad to drive a car that has so much appeal. I look forward to meeting some local owners on this Forum and others.
Welcome to the forums, Tommy, from next door! Looks like you have some nice mods planned.

One of the best things you can do to meet area LX enthusiasts is to sign up with our brand new Central Cal LX Club and check out all the upcoming events that tend to move around to different areas.
Central California LX Club

Make sure you also check out the biggest event ever...the upcoming 2008 Spring Festival.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ma...-annual-spring-festival-lxs-registration.html

bruno

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome Tommy! This place will give you plenty of ideas for modding. Same with SF!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Let us know if we can help in any way! Lots of good folks here...

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Tommy and welcome to the forum from Scotland. It might be domestic to you but over here it is a lovely big scarce car which is rare on our roads. So we don't need to mod to stand out from the crowds. Enjoy it anyway.
Cheers John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts