Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, this is Jeff from the Wyckoff Chrysler On-Line Parts Department. We are now offering all members of the 300C forums our standard club discount. This discount varies from 5-10%. Most of the Mopar items listed on our site are already discounted 10% which gives you a total of 15% off of retail price. We have been part of the PT Cruiser community since it's inception back in 2001 and have over 10,000 satisfied customers. We are one of the premier PT Cruiser web stores. We are offering the full line of E&G products at a competitive price. We also offer 2 different styles of spoilers which look great on the 300C. We also have in stock the Airaid Cold Air Intake systems at a very competitive price. To redeem the "club" discount please use coupon code "club" on our order form. You must do this during checkout because we cannot adjust it once the order has processed. We have a full service web-site with a shopping cart. No need to pick up the phone, simply click the "order" button, fill out the forms and the parts will be on your doorstep in a few days. We also have in stock the factory service manuals from Chrysler. The CDs are readily available but the printed book is special order. One more thing, you may have noticed some price increases on the E&G products we sell, this was not our fault. E&G raised their pricing to my company when they saw how hot these products were going to be. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit our site at the following link.....

http://wyckoffchryslerparts.com/

We do require orders to be placed through our web-site. Phone orders are taken but not eligible for discounts or coupons. Leary of using your credit card on the web, use our "call in your credit card information" option. To do this, place your order through our site and when you get to the payment page click on "Call in your credit card information". Then simply call us with the information.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Good stuff - thanx for the discount.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wish I had wait until this week to order my winter floor mats from you. But you still did provide a cheaper price than my local dealer even at the non-club price. And your quick service was great.

Thanks again,

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
dikchan said:
Wii you ship to Canada. Those F26 Wheels are kick-a$$!
Just saw your post and don't think I have seen you post before. Where in Alberta are you? It seems there may be at least 3 of us here on this site. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.