Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeff Poole is a great guy to do business with!!!

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
How wonderful of you to post praise of a vendor!
Too often people are quick to complain, but slow to compliment... you made me smile :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Wyckoff, 22elite And High Horse Performance

What a coincidence....you beat me to the punch with this thread. I've been dealing with Brian over at Wyckoff and the professionalism have been top notch. I've ordered several times from them and have been so impressed how quick oders are processed packed and shipped. Everytime I place an order I get at my door in three days sometimes two...I've used several other vendors and request 2nd day air or some other preffered shipping(which means nothing when it takes 3-4 weeks to process the order) I undrestand a lot of vendors don't stock items and order them from the mfr. or secondary vendor. Wyckoff stocks everything they advertise, which is one reason they are so quick to process...customer service is unmatched I've returned items and received the credit right away..It has just been an absolute pleasure dealing with these guys. I just felt I had to say this because I had some real nightmare dealings with quite a few other vendors. I wont list any names but I will list who I have had excellent experiences with...Hats off to 22ELITE-James has the best and hottest items...also High Horse Performance has also impressed me with their customer service, they came through where two others vendors failed.... Just thought it would be helpful to let people know my experience. :wave:
ClassyC

·
Registered
60 Posts
Did you buy a SRT8 300C from them i am in NY but willing to go down there if they have the car i am looking for a 300C SRT8 in Dark Mettalic Silver will all the options.
Do they do MSRP or bellow MSRP.
I know alot of Corvette Dealers who are forum supporters will give 2-3k off MSRP.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
s420merc said:
Did you buy a SRT8 300C from them i am in NY but willing to go down there if they have the car i am looking for a 300C SRT8 in Dark Mettalic Silver will all the options.
Do they do MSRP or bellow MSRP.
I know alot of Corvette Dealers who are forum supporters will give 2-3k off MSRP.
We do not have any.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I can contest with Wyckoff good customer relations. I have always had good experiences and they always keep you updated on your order. Way to go Jeff, Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'll second and third that

dacbeth said:
Jeff Poole is a great guy to do business with!!!
As a guy he never met, he treated me like an long time valued customer. That's worth a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts