Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my right bulb is messed up at night time i have to open the hood touch it and move around the socket in order for it to work, would i need to get a socket? or just a new bulb and from wehre could i order 1, or is this somethign i can fix

·
Registered
114 Posts
Your going to have to be a little more descriptive. Are they Xenon HID's, or the blue bulbs sold as xenon? Sounds like a connection problem, try disconecting the bulb from the wiring and reconnect.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xenon HID and yea i did just that the otehr day they seem to be fine for now dont know how long tho hopefully itx fixed,thanks for the help tho

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i am assuming you have an aftermarket kit? if so, i'd do some more troubleshooting.

1. switch the passenger side and the driver side bulbs. see if the the problem moves with the bulb.

2. if the problem does not move, switch the bulbs back, and now switch the ballasts.

once you isolate the problem, then order the parts you need. if it is the bulb, i always recommend you buy a pair of bulbs and change them at the same time to get a uniform color. keep the "good" bulb as a spare.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea its aftermarket , and the problem seem fixed all i did wus play around with the socket and guess it wus just a lil loose, thanks for the help guyz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts