Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL...LIKE I SAID BEFORE ...FINALLY I GOT MY BASSANI KID INSTALL..HERE ARE FEW PICS...SPECIAL THANKS TO LISA AND THE CREW AT BMC PERFORMNACE

AND HERE IS A SHORT VIDEO
tvBMC.com

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
dam nthat **** looks tight, and i want a girl to work on my carrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice! I thought when I first looked at the 1st pic that u had gotten Gold plated tips. Yuck! Then I noticed it was the cardboard wrap:biggrin:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looking nice and sounds great. I love the fact that a girl worked on it. Thats just awesome!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Sounds great man.. :fing02:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow dude... you must be lovin that sound! Clip is cool...enjoyed it! Are you feeling any of the HP you picked up?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow dude... you must be lovin that sound! Clip is cool...enjoyed it! Are you feeling any of the HP you picked up?
YEAH BROTHER I FEEL THE DIFFERENCES ON THE CAR...IN FEW WEEKS I WILL ORDER THE CAI AND DIABLO,,,AND THEN I WILL REALLY NOTICE THE BIG DIFFERECES ....BUT I LOVE THE BASSANI

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice...can't wait to hear them this Friday at the Tower Shops. You need to update your signature pic with the new mod.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sounds Great Man!!!!! Luv that RUMBLE :fing02: :fing02:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks For The Commetns Guys

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice...can't wait to hear them this Friday at the Tower Shops. You need to update your signature pic with the new mod.
WE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD TO SEE IF WE GET ALOT OF LX TO GO THIS FRIDAY...I LOVE THE BASSANI..JUST WAIT WHEN YOU HEAR IT

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I bet we will have a minimum of 20 this Friday at the Tower Shop meet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts