Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
unfortunatly i noticed the really old church in the background first haha lol. The car is amazing, though im not a fan of srt look a like but that is one bad ass loooking car

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Thanks for sharing those nice compositions!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Nice shots all! I think pic 5 is the best though...

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
1 and 5 are definite calendar contenders
Nice shots all! I think pic 5 is the best though...

Thanks guys! I might retake that shot someday though and park a little further away from the mission so I can get the car to look bigger and get all of the mission in the background and not make the shot seem so far away. I gotta make it clearer too. If you saw the pic bigger it's a little blurry but ever so slightly.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats the fugliest car ive ever seeeen

haha jk :) .. prolly one of the hottest ones on the forums

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh, riiiiiiiight! There are WAY more dope rides than mine like a cool vanilla floating on 22's and a color-matched GRIP grille, thanks buddy!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
unfortunatly i noticed the really old church in the background first haha lol. The car is amazing, though im not a fan of srt look a like but that is one bad ass loooking car

Other than the rear trunk spoiler and front lip, I rock this as a true 300 "C". You 6.1 guys got something special under your hoods, I just like the chin and trunk spoiler appearance. Does my rear roof wing confuse people then? No model comes with that.....

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Pics look great. Pic 4 is so nice...but you are right, too small. I learned a long time ago, always shoot those type of photos at the best and largest you can go with the best camera you have. Pic 4 can never be blown up at 336 X 252 size. Maybe try again but with better equipment/settings. Totally a calendar pic there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts