not the winter in floride or california
the reel winter:)

don t try to take a srt-8 in this place

2 month ago ,and i can leave my car.

for this moment ,i have my minivan:yuck:

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
THAT'S snow with a capital S. Wow, I remember when London used to get it like that, but not anymore. Nice pics!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
That is so very sad.....I'll stick to sunny living in Cali!
bruno
Yeah, but we don't get sick like you sickly Californians who only see warm weather!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
89 Posts
wow

That is a lot but was just wondering..... where's all the snow on the roof. I use to make large pile with the outlet of my snowblower when I lived up north and really made those that drove by look twice. Still it is impressive and something I don't miss anymore. Hope you thaw out soon.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Yeah, but we don't get sick like you sickly Californians who only see warm weather!!!

Bernie
You don't get sick because you can't leave your snow-covered dwellings due to all the snow and thus get spared being exposed to germs.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
You don't get sick because you can't leave your snow-covered dwellings due to all the snow and thus get spared being exposed to germs.
Best place to get sick is in a nice warm hospital or a school!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Not as much snow, but SRT was a lot of fun to drive (think free powerslides)!

Marek
I bet those aren't F1's!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
192 Posts
I love driving in the snow, that is why I got AWD. I am tired though of washing my car and the next day it is trashed!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I live in Quebec City also and drive a "C" with Toyo tires. It is a real blast to drive, wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better than a FWD.

·
Registered
94 Posts
winters here are fun - until you try and keep a car clean.

I had gotten it washed and waxed earlier that day, and no that's not a camera thing - that's a very thick layer of dirt/sand/ice :(

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Shoveling Love Bug guts!!!

Bernie

1 - 20 of 31 Posts