Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a new set of rims. What do you think about these wheels? I'm thinking 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the back. The wheels are zeforged friction.


There are some better images at www.zeforged.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
t300c18 said:
Ok guys I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a new set of rims. What do you think about these wheels? I'm thinking 20x8.5 in the front and 20x10 in the back. The wheels are zeforged friction.


There are some better images at www.zeforged.com
Those deep-dish wheels look great, but are the off-sets appropriate and the bolt pattern correct? :fing02:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr.DJ said:
Those deep-dish wheels look great, but are the off-sets appropriate and the bolt pattern correct? :fing02:

I talked to some guy at zeforged and he said they are custom built to the right specifications. He said the maximum dish I could get in the rear would be 3.5"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
t300c18 said:
I talked to some guy at zeforged and he said they are custom built to the right specifications. He said the maximum dish I could get in the rear would be 3.5"
If so, then these wheels would look great...good show! :fing02:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
those are sick! i'd get something similiar for sure but i don't trust very thin 5 spoke rims for a ride as heavy as a 300c no matter how many times they are forged.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I just spent a while on Boze Forged site they have some very nice rims. I think you are making an excellent choice. Have you gotten a price yet. I am curious as to the cost.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
cha-ching :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The wheels are $2900.00 for the set. They also said 2-4 weeks for them to be built. What do you think looks better brushed alluminum or black center with a polished lip?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
3,667 Posts
Very nice looking wheel, I love the deep lip 5-spoke w/staggered setup! If your car is black or silver I like the black centers.
Be sure to post pics when she's shod!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top