Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
soon2B300C said:
anybody know if they are 115x5 or 114.3x5? I searched and cant find any info on them even on their site?
114.3 I got mine today at home can't wait to see them...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Here are some pics of mine, just pulled in the garage... They say on the box 114.3x5 and 15 offset.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
HEMI4ME? said:
Here are some pics of mine, just pulled in the garage... They say on the box 114.3x5 and 15 offset.
I love it! Measuring the lip, lol. Get those bad boys on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got this email directly from zenetti

YES IT ALSO COMES AVAILABLE IN 5X115
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:07 AM
To: ZENETTI
Subject: [zenetti.com] New inquiry from contact page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Inquiry

Topic: information on purchasing Zenetti Wheels

Message: I was wondering if the Zenetti Heir comes in 115x5 bolt pattern for the Chrysler 300c as the 114.3x5 need hubcentric rings and may cause highspeed instability.(shaking) Thanks for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.zenetti.com - Automotive Styling by Zenetti

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
soon2B300C said:
I got this email directly from zenetti

YES IT ALSO COMES AVAILABLE IN 5X115
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 11:07 AM
To: ZENETTI
Subject: [zenetti.com] New inquiry from contact page

New Inquiry

Topic: information on purchasing Zenetti Wheels

Message: I was wondering if the Zenetti Heir comes in 115x5 bolt pattern for the Chrysler 300c as the 114.3x5 need hubcentric rings and may cause highspeed instability.(shaking) Thanks for your time.

www.zenetti.com - Automotive Styling by Zenetti
Did you ask them when they will get them? I called them a week ago, and they said they didnt have them

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
LB44 said:
I love it! Measuring the lip, lol. Get those bad boys on.
LB U get my PM about the Chargers? Any way... I got rid of the Moabs also becuause the lip was too big, I am not a huge lip fan at all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
HEMI4ME? said:
LB U get my PM about the Chargers? Any way... I got rid of the Moabs also becuause the lip was too big, I am not a huge lip fan at all.
Got the pm, nice pick. Post some pics when they are on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEMI4ME? said:
Did you ask them when they will get them? I called them a week ago, and they said they didnt have them
no it was just an email to see if they made them in 5x115. I didnt ask if they had them in stock.........try giving them a call again if not let me know and Ill call them.

·
Banned
16 Posts
HEMI4ME? said:
You're the 1st person I've ever heard THAT from. INteresting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts